- FULL 1080P HD VIDEO CAMERA: Wansview full HD home camera with 1920*1080P resolution at 25fps,the living stream can be accessed via iOS/Android mobile Phone, Windows PC and Apple Mac Software and http web browsers, you may use it as a baby monitor to view your baby even you are outside home.
- Reliable2.4G WiFi CONNECTION: Quick WiFi setup via mobile App “Wansview” on iPhone or Android smartphone. Wireless security camera supports remote access via mobile App anywhere and anytime. This security camera with Micro SD card slot (max 128GB supported), the videos can be saved and playbacked on Windows and Mac laptop without taking it out of camera. Support Windows and Mac 7/24 videorecording, if camera be stolen, you can check your local computer to see what happened.
- SMART PAN/TILT/ZOOM CAMERA: This wifi ip camera provides wider viewing angle with horizontal 350 degree(pan) and vertical 76 degree (tilt) with 4x digital zoom function for complete coverage of your home. There is 8 presets which can be adjusted to some places and zoom to make it bigger to see.
- CLEAR TWO-WAY AUDIO& NIGHT VISION: Remotely talk and listen via mobile App even in the dark with the IR LED night vision up to 20 feet.So you can keep in touch with your baby when you miss him and want to talk to him. This home security camera gives you fantastic night experience even in pitch dark and full protection to see the whole room at night – not just a limited spotlight view at anytime of day or night. It also can be used for shops, meeting room, pets,nanny, elder monitor.
- NO RISK of PERSONAL INFORMATION: You have the direct connection with the wifi camera, the ip camera’s video wont be saved on any servers or forwarded by manufacturer.IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO email@example.com or CALL +1 6018063192 on 6 PM ~ 3 AM (PST) Monday-Friday. Free return & exchange service within 60 days and free technical assistance. Our friendly and effective after-sale service will put your worries aside.
“Well Worth The Price! ”
Before I purchased this camera, I’d bought 5 additional Wansview cameras….so it had been a simple decision to buy another one.The most eye-catching thing about this camera initially is the cost. To get a camera that does this much, the price is wonderful. As an owner of other Wansview cameras, I already knew the product would be simple to prepare and operate. My sentiments where affirmed when the camera arrived a few days after purchase….and was put up and operating within minutes.The box includes the camera, charging USB cable, an Ethernet cable and hardware to mount it onto a wall.The cool thing about the Wansview cameras would be the QR codes on the rear of the cameras. Just download the Wansview program (available in either the Apple Store and Google Play Store) and tap on the Add Camera tab inside the app….then just read the QR code when prompted and flourish, done! Literally this easy.I have both iOS and android telephones and tablet computers and this program works nicely on both. There’s also computer software that could quickly be downloaded which gives you a broad assortment of setting options….like recording both video and audio when triggered to do so.This particular camera pans and tilts in all directions, and this motion is controlled by swiping the picture in a particular direction on your mobile device.Besides viewing what’s in range of this camera, you could also monitor music too….and have a dialog with somebody where the camera is installed directly from your mobile device….anywhere on the planet. Thats cool.My initial camera in Wansview was purchased about two and a half years ago. Unfortunately, well over a year later it was purchased, I ran to some camera panning issues when using my cellular device. After contacting the company, Connie helped me get it operating again….and was quite gracious and professional as we tried to figure out the problem. We probably exchanged 7 mails within a few days….she was amazingly attentive and helpful.I heard from this market that Wansview sticks by their merchandise….years later purchase. That is essential to me, rather than something you see a lot of in this day and age.If you are on the fence for this item, I would strongly suggest giving it a try. Its well worth the cost, works amazingly well and you may count on great support should you need it.What else do you really want?
Wansview Wireless 1080P IP Camera, WiFi Home Security Surveillance Camera for Baby /Elder/ Pet/Nanny Monitor, Pan/Tilt, Two-Way Audio & Night Vision Q3-S Review | 633GBU Review
“- The Setup Was Easy To Follow Through The Guide”
Pros:- This camera works well for what I want – pup camera. I needed something that I could jump onto to find out what my puppy is performing while Im not there (dont really need it to be listed all the time). – The setup was easy to follow through the guide. – Picture quality is nice with 1080p. Sound is great. Zoom is good. – Being able to take screenshots is fantastic, but, I wish I could have a screenshot of what I zoomed in on. – Night vision works great! Good transition from light to dark. – Thus, far does what I need so nothing to hate about it.Cons:- That horrible loud beep when you need to connect to the WiFi. – Camera movement could be better. Its quite fidgety as in, if you want to move opinion to right/left/up/down, its just like when the clock ticks. – Microphone may be better. It breaks up sometimes. – Limits in password as others have mentioned. Why wouldnt someone use something more secure, so, to disallow exceptional characters may be a turn off in security. – Limits in space from WiFi connection. Fortunately, my WiFi is near where I needed my cam