- Features: The inexpensive solution for security theft problems with high resemblance to real cameras and activation light. No motorized pan movement. With elegant and contemporary design, this camera is very popular.
- Design: Made of high quality and durable material. Compact design and easy to install. Appear to work as an actual security camera.
- Installation: Cheap and effective way to deter criminals. Installs quickly and easily to the ceiling or wall using the included screws. No wiring is required. 2 pcs AA batteries operated (NOT included).
- Environment: Protect your homes, shops and business. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage. Mix dummy and real cameras to increase your security at a fraction of the cost of real cameras.
- Package Includes: 4 x Wali Bullet Simulation Camera (Silver), 12 x Screw, 4 x Steel Bracket, 4 X Warning Security Alert Sticker Decal, 18 Month Protection, 2 pcs AA batteries operated (NOT included).
“Good Deal. Appears When Installed, Convincing. ”
These are amazingly good for the purchase price. The round thing that you mount onto the wall and the most important post are all metal. The camera is plastic, but it seems rather persuasive, especially if you mount it up where it is not possible to get a really close look at it. The stability of this bracket is pretty decent once it’s in place.Do I think that they will last eternally? No. I imagine the weather will not be kind to them. If you’re able to, Id put them in a protected area, out of the way of the sun and the rain. I did not even attempt to place the batteries in them. Actual security cameras dont have flashing red lights these days, so you are probably better off leaving the batteries out. In any case, if you mount up it with a ladder, are you going to get up and change the batteries every few weeks anyway?Most of home security is merely about making your house a slightly less appealing target than the house down the block. Maybe the cameras are real, maybe they are fake, but why risk it? Just go on to another one.A real camera system is an utter pain to install. You must fish wires through your walls, and most likely you will not get a very clear image of the bad guy anyway. These provide likely 90 percent of their deterrence value of a real camera system in a fraction of the price. More importantly, you can install each camera about 5 minutes if you have a drill.Installation hint: Get some electric tape and tape the little wire where it enters the hole at the mounting pipe. It helps stabilize the camera to keep it from moving and insures the cable wont pop out and reveal the camera for a fake.
WALI Bullet Dummy Fake Surveillance Security CCTV Dome Camera Indoor Outdoor with one LED Light Warning Security Alert Sticker Decals (TC-S4), 4 Packs, Silver Review | WL-TC-S4 Review
“These Are Fantastic! For The Purpose.,”
These dummy security cameras actually seem real as there are real security cameras that are made and look exactly like themâ$¦. And the real ones are made from vinyl as well (what today isnâ$™t made from plastic); however, the actual ones we are smaller. You can’t tell the difference in construction, however, even up closeâ$¦ but our real ones do not have forward-facing flashing red lights. They are covert. The perpetrators never know they are on camera.However, what we did was to hide our real cameras and expose the imitation ones. That way if some savvy expert crook decides to disable the imitation ones somehow, heâ$™d better grin because he’ll be on the real hidden â$œCandid Cameras.â $We put two AA Lithium batteries in each dummy. They assert that a couple of plain old alkalines will continue at least 6 months. We will see just how long these last.There are two home invasions on our cube (itâ$™s a very long block) in the last calendar year. So, now we’ve got a fake camera system, a real monitored one (Simply Safe), and also a fantastic back-up one called â$œSmith and Wesson.â$ â$¦. The latter probably being the best deterrent of all.