A turntable should be reliable and easy to use, but most importantly it should sound great. High-performance tables can be prohibitively expensive, and budget tables too often sacrifice quality for unnecessary features. So we set out to build a turntable that outperforms its price tag. By redesigning classic audiophile components and leaving out nonessentials, we created a remarkably simple table that provides warm and detailed sound. Easy to setup and use, the Orbit delivers a dynamic and distortion-free listening experience. Every Orbit Turntable is built by hand in Boston, MA.
- High-performance turntable, made in the USA by U-Turn Audio
- Precision tonearm with Ortofon OM 5E cartridge, machined acrylic platter, manual belt drive (33/45 RPM)
- Easy to setup and use, lifetime technical support
- Specs: 12.5 lbs, 5 x 17 x 13″, 0.125% wow & flutter, -79dBA S/N ratio, -63dBA rumble
- Comes with: dust cover, RCA cables, felt mat, 2 year warranty, adjustable counterweight