The TN-300SE is a sleek and stylish analog turntable beautifully finished matte black. Employing a built-in Phono equalizer amplifier for Line/Phono outputs, as well as an Analog-to-Digital converter from Texas Instruments for USB digital output the TN-300SE is a versatile and incredible sounding addition to any audio system. To ensure connection to virtually any receiver or amplifier, the TN-300SE features both line-level and phono-level outputs while the Digital signal is CD-quality PCM at 48kHz/16-bit. The TN-300SE also employs a heavy-weight aluminum die-cast platter and static-balanced straight tone arm along with an industry-standard VM (MM) type cartridge AT95E from audio-technical. Ideal for anyone with a love for vinyl the TN-300SE is the perfect addition to any audio system.
- Authentic belt-drive turntable
- Static balanced straight tone arm
- USB digital output for transferring music from vinyl to Mac or PC
- Built-in phono equalizer amplifier for mm Type cartridge (line/phono output switchable)
- Cabinet with modern Matte black finish (TN-300SE-MB)