Inputs / Outputs / Controls:
Bass/Treble Control -4dB to 4dB (allows you to adjust high and low frequency independently)
(1) RCA input
(1) RCA output
(1) 3.5MM aux input
(1) Optical input
Front panel UB and SD inputs
(1) ¼& rdquo; Mic input for karaoke
(1) pair of RCA outputs make the system expandable
Certification: CE and RoHS Compliant
Amplifier: Class D, very efficient amplifier with top components!
(ADI–ADAU1701, TI–TPA3116, SMPS)
System Impedance: Tweeter 6 Ohms ; Woofer 4 Ohms
Signal to noise ratio: 91dB (Maximum output with THD+1<1%, A-weight)
Max SPL: 106dB @ 1w/1m
Frequency Response: 30Hz – 20 kHz
1000 Watts peak output per pair
250 Watt RMS output per pair
Each speaker produces 125 watts RMS and 500 watts Peak
Input voltage: 120V
Components: 1″ neodymium silk dome tweeter and 8″ woofer with rubber surrounds and polypropylene cone
Product Dimensions in Inches (Single): (W*H*D): 9.9” x 15.4” x 12.2”
Shipping Dimensions in Inches (For pair boxed): (W*H*D) 30.0” x 19.53” x 13.94”
Net Weight(Pair): 33 LBS
Shipping Weight (Pair): 38.4 LBS
Includes speaker linking cable and power plug
Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm Balanced
System Volume: (-30dB to +6dB)
- Rockville HTS8C cherry-wood dual 8″ complete home theater system. 1000 Watt powered bi-amped speakers (Pair). RMS Power: 250 Watt. Two-Way Speaker Design. Quad Amp Design: Each Driver Features Frequency Specific Independent Amplifiers. Built In Bluetooth with 150 foot range and perfect interference-free sound quality. Built in USB playback. Built in SD card playback. Built in FM radio with crystal clear reception.
- Tweeter has 1″ voice coil diameter. Curved Front Bezel Design Eliminates Standing Wave Distortion. Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone Woofer. Rubber woofer surrounds increases sound quality and eliminates unwanted distortions. Computer Optimized Electronic Crossover Network Supplies Amazing Sounding Highs, Lows, and Mids. Transducer Production Line to Make the SPL Performance Stable. One Complete Pair with Mater / Salve Output Connection with Included Noise Rejection Cabling.
- Our factory uses the latest Precision Glue Machine (Over 500 meter Tunnel Oven). To put it in simple to understand terms; the glue on speakers is of the upmost importance. If the glue does not hold up, the speaker is done. We use the latest machinery to manufacture these speakers. The SPL of the speaker goes up when you use better glue and a better machine the secure the glue in place.
- Thick “Wadding” protects inside the speaker cabinet – Wadding is a white chemical silk type of material that we put inside the speaker cabinet for multiple reasons. It helps to make the sound come out more clear, and it also protects all the parts inside the speaker. This material is also a fire retardant. This is unique to our speakers. Most other brands do not take this step due to the cost of the material, but it is a game changer!