- Digital in-dash double Din car receiver head unit(Some vehicles may require dash kit/fascia kit for installation).This ultimedia Car Audio Video Player has 7 inch HD 800 * 480 Digital Multi-color LCD Touch Screen.ã€Please note: This is not CD/DVD Player/GPS navigation, Camera is not Includeã€‘
- Support Bluetooth for hands-free calling & playing music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly.Built-in voice Microphone in the control panel.Wireless remote control.Supports steering wheel controls
- Built-in USB & AUX input & Subwoofer Output.Built-in TF memory card slot up to 32G. Car radio stereo FM radio tuner.Automatic memory funcation for 18 broadcasting stations.12 Stations for AM Radio.
- AV-IN Input for reverse camera: support rear camera input, automatically switch to rear camera when reverse the car. ã€Camera is not included. If you want a rear back up camera, please search “B01MZZ6RXS” on Amazon.ã€‘
- 50 Watts x 4 Max Power. Package included: 1 x Car radio player; 1 x Remote Control; 1 x English Manuel; 1 x Universal Wire Harness(It doesn’t come with the connectors to hook it up.If you need one that fits the model of your car,you should also purchase a wiring harness adapter so that you can plug your new stereo into your car’s electrical system.)
“Awesome For the Purchase Price! ”
Not certain what the hate is all about, so Im uncharacteristically incorporating an Amazon review.Lets start with its own $ 70. It is not feature packed, but I could care less for the price. The guide doesnt do the product any favors, but again… I could care less. Purchased this for my 1999 Volvo, and the primary thing I was after was to flow bluetooth audio to the speakers. The gravy is the backup camera addon functions perfect, and the deck plays mp4 videos while the car is driving. Installed using a Metro wiring harness. All the colours matched perfectly and has been playing audio at minutes.THE PINK WIRE RECEIVES A +POSITIVE INPUT TO INDICATE THE CAR IS IN REVERSE. THIS LETS THE DECK SEE THE CAMERA AND AUTOMATICALLY SWITCH TO THE CAMERA SIGNAL. You can use a positively connected toggle switch, but I opted to hook it into the opposite lights wire. I also hooked the backup camera to the reverse lights cable. If wired this way, when you move into reverse and the vehicles backup lights come on, it forces the pink wire to the head device and also the backup camera concurrently. Works flawlessly.You could hook the pink cable and backup camera to a +positive toggle switch if you wished to be in driveway and look behind you.My phone didnt set immediately with the headunit, but after powering it off and on a couple days, it showed up in my bluetooth devices and paired with no problems. It hasnt given an issue as. Music flows and phone calls can be made. YOU DONT GET SONG INFORMATION ON THE DECK SCREEEN. Again… $70. Its amazing for the price.I popped a USB with an mp4 movie to the USB slot and it instantly played the film. Boom. This happened.My 1 star decrease. There’s NO MOUNTING BRACKETS. Zero…. nothing. I dont mind the tinkering, so I managed to utilize self indulgent screwss and break the deck onto the install rails from the preceding deck install. Silicone along the railings and it remained in place perfectly. Its a candy install with fantastic cosmetics. I even angled up the deck for easier viewing. Speaking of… the video on the display is really good for $70. Really terrific. The screen is also decently touch responsive. Be Ready to TINKER WITH THE INSTALL. I used no trim kit or put in hardware and am happy. If you would like to just effortlessly slap a deck youll want some mounting item in addition to this deck. It includes nothing. Another tidbit is that the deck is half depth.Anywho…. I have no problem recommending this product so far. Hopefully this review saves you some time or headache. 🙂
Regetek 7″ Double DIN Touchscreen In Dash Bluetooth Car Stereo Mp3 Audio 1080P Video Player FM Radio/TF/ USB/ AUX-in/Rear View Camera + Remote Control Review | B01GYZ0Z0Y Review
“Definitely Worth The 78$ For Proper Person”
As a stereo : all features work well. * can’t comment on steering controllers and I haven’t installed backup camera yet (maybe not a priority because of my HS old son). It’s nonetheless way cheaper than any alternate to provide bluetooth radio and phone on a old car.Downside: much longer install and you must be creative – DO NOT BY MOUNTING KITS – NONE OF THEM WILL MATCH UP WITH THIS STEREO. *** I managed to use the stabilizing bracket from the stock stereo once I drill new holes to align with stereo. Additionally, I used the original back lift (resembles a plastic triangle) which I drilled a little hole in. After secured (in my sons 2002 Mustang) top and underside looked good but there was a 1/4-3/8 inch gap on sides. Not too noticeable but it was solved with two strips of black plastic which I backed with black painters caulk which made it stick on sides (although not affixed- comes in and out with a tiny bit of pressure). The image I posted is with no unwanted pieces. So, for me, a day tinkering with my son was just nice. For my son, and perhaps most others, the extra work might not be worth the $75 to some $100 saved.