With quick and easy NFC pairing for mobiles, Bluetooth technology, and more amp power than ever, the CS-265 brings big and brilliant sound to small spaces. A sleek, top-quality front-loading CD player handles regular audio CDs and both MP3- and WAV-encoded discs, while iOS mobile users are treated to an ultra-clear USB connection. You can also play from a USB with MP3s and select tracks using the included remote control. A redesigned digital amp and powerful 2-way bookshelf speakers uncover hidden details in the mix while projecting music deep and wide in your room. Proper tone controls for treble and bass and a 2-Mode Super Bass function let you find the right balance, whether you like a bit of punch and attack or a more laid-back presentation. However you play music through it, audio sounds bigger than the system’s compact dimensions, and it’s easily the sexiest mini-system we’ve made at this price. The CS-265 is worthy of the Onkyo Hi-Fi heritage and has the solid build expected of any product wearing the Onkyo badge.
- 20 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- Full Digital Audio Processing and an Efficient Digital Amplifier for Clear and Balanced Stereo Sound.Maximum Input Power 30 Watt
- Bluetooth Version 4.0 for Mobiles, Tablets, and PCs with Quick and Convenient NFC Connection for Bluetooth Streaming (NFC-Compatible Devices Only)
- Plays Audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW, and MP3-Encoded CDs; A Front-Panel USB Port for iPod/iPhone/iPad and USB Flash Drives; and an Analog Audio Input for External Devices
- 2-Mode Super Bass Function; 3 Playback Modes for CD (Normal/Random/Repeat);3 Repeat Modes for CD (Disc/1-Folder/Track)