JORLAI Belt-Drive 3-Speed Stereo Turntable
Play your favorite vinyl records and albums with this classic solid wood turntable. 3 selectable speed can play all vinyl records(7″, 10″ & 12″) in the market with the built-in stereo speakers. 3.5mm aux-in jack for playing music from any non-Bluetooth device, RCA jack for line out, it can also connect to computer via USB and convert records into digital music files for later playback. Powered by 5V DC adaptor, this turntable is packed with all advantages to people wanting to live a modern life in a classic way.
For people who have large collections of vinyl but want to share their favorite music with friends , loved ones or just enjoy by themselves on any occasion, vinyl-to-MP3 recording function could help to convert golden oldies to MP3/WAV format files for later playback on the laptop, MP3 player, or smartphone.
Use the 3.5mm aux input for other music players like your mp3 or smartphone. RCA outputs connect with your home stereo system for optimum sound quality. Measuring in at 12.6 inch (L) x 10.6 inch (W) x 5.1 inch (H), you can place this compact turntable on any shelf, bookcase or table, very easy to store.
• 1 x Turntable
• 1 x USB Connector
• 1 x Audacity Software
• 1 x Instruction Manual
We provide 12 months warranty for all Jorlai products in our store and unlimited professional CUSTOMER SERVICE. Please email us first via Amazon if you have any problem, all emails will be replied within 24 hours.
- Retro Style: Antique wooden case design, a removable transparent dust cover protects the turntable and keeps records safe while playing, lightweight and easily transport.
- Speed Selection: This belt driven turntable plays any 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM vinyl records and your favorite albums with the built-in 45 RPM adapter.
- Vinyl-to-MP3 Recording: Transform audio from vinyl records into WAV or MP3 format files via the supplied software CD for later playback on your computer or other mobile devices.
- Portable Music Player: Playing your favorite music from vinyl records or 3.5mm Aux-in from any non-Bluetooth device through our built-in stereo speakers on both sides.
- RCA Function: RCA audio outputs provide another option for connecting the turntable to your home stereo system and powered speakers for a personalized listening experience.