Turntable mat upgrades provide a significant improvement to record sound quality. As the single point of contact between a record and turntable platter; mats are an effective way to enhance your turntable playback experience. Platter mats absorb micro-vibrational energy in a unique way, ultimately enabling a stylus to make improved contact with the grooves on a record.
Designed to RIAA specifications
Designed in New York by Hudson Hi-Fi to the strictest audiophile standards. The platter mat incorporates non-slip groves and a label recess to ensure records stay flat on the mat for optimal playback.
Universal: Compatible with all Turntables
Easily place this turntable mat on all standard platters. The mat conforms to your turntables spindle.
Pair with popular brands such as: Rega, Pro-Ject, Fluance, Music Hall and more.
- Upgrade or replace any existing felt, rubber or OEM turntable platter mat
- Compatible with all turntables. Use on all standard platters, conforming to the turntables spindle
- Designed to RIAA specifications in NY by Hudson Hi-Fi, incorporating non-slip grooves and label recess to ensure records stay flat on the mat for optimal playback.
- Manufactured from a proprietary silicone rubber composite, providing a 12″ flat, scratch and slip resistant surface
- NO RISK PURCHASE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Just try our products and if you don’t absolutely love them let us know and we will refund your purchase price NO QUESTIONS ASKED!