The Crosley C6 is a fully manual two-speed turntable created to give music fans a true analog experience. An audio-grade MDF plinth is wrapped in veneer to suit your style, and since weight helps keep vibration at bay, a heavy steel platter provides a solid seat for your vinyl during play. Housed underneath the platter, a low vibration synchronous motor connected via belt spins records at both 33 1/3 and 45 RPMs – simply move the belt from one groove to another to change speeds. Dial in the tracking force with the adjustable tonearm counterweight and then use the cueing lever to gently drop the needle on the record to fill the room with the warm sound of vinyl. The C6 comes with a moving magnet cartridge preinstalled, but uses a standard mount so you can upgrade as your vinyl collection grows. Connect speakers or your receiver to the RCA outputs on the back, flip on the built-in preamp (or use your own) and you’re ready to jam.
- Audio grade MDF plinth, wrapped in veneer to suit your style, with low vibration synchronous motor
- Belt driven turntable mechanism and manual return tonearm with adjustable counterweight
- Plays 2 speeds – 33 1/3 and 45 RPM records
- Replaceable phono cartridge for a customized listening experience
- Connect speakers or receiver to the RCA outputs on the back, flip on the built-in preamp (or use your own) and you’re ready to jam